I'm not exactly sure where this fits, but here it goes:

As we all know, MF has the worst customer service...ever. Period. I received 3 broken amp heads in a row despite requesting a refund after the first. Anyways, has anyone actually had them approve a price match request? I'm trying to get a jensen P8R for $59 that I found off another site as well as the yngwie pedal for $30 that I saw off zzounds.com; I would just rather order all my stuff from them so I don't get pwned on shipping.

Any advice would be great.
sue them?

call/e-mail them, and just let them know that you're not happy with the customer service, demand a refund, ect. bitch and complain till they agree.
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
I've done that multiple times and it's got me nowhere except wasting a month just to get them to take their ****ty amp back and refund my money.

Has anyone actuallly succeeded in getting a price match from them though?
I haven't ever had to deal with MF but always ask for a Supervisor and if they avoid it, continue to demand a supervisor. This usually works. I had to do this is Microsoft and it worked almost instantly. I got what I wanted and it all worked out. I got a second broken XBOX 360 but that is beside the point.

So ya, just talk to a supervisor.
El Codyo, did you contact them by phone or email, and how long did it take them to respond?

Thanks for the help guys.
Actually, I just realized Music123 has much better prices than MF, now only to get free shipping...
Quote by lespaulrocks39
El Codyo, did you contact them by phone or email, and how long did it take them to respond?

Thanks for the help guys.

I called them and gave them the product number for the case.
Don't they give the refund after you purchase?

I remember hearing that they give you a card or something, then after the purchase, they refund the extra cash. (Probably a potential waste of time, just to see if the price you found on another site raises due to a sale ending or something).