I've been looking at some wah pedals and was wondering what your choice would be. i want it within 200 dollars (give or take). I was actually leaning toward a Crybaby 535Q.
Ibanez Weeping Demon
i bought it today and its amazing i cant stop using it!
i tried the original crybaby, and the Boss P-wah or w/e its called, and they both sucked. a lot.
so i tried this and its amazing! but i hear the 535Q is just as good so.....
weeping demon is 130$ and it has SOO many features
you can adjust how much friction there is on the pedal, the delay time, the auto on/off function, and a bunch of fine tuning stuff...
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
I love my Crybaby.
Some of them are crap, some OK, and some great. I got a great one. Though the 535Q is probably a good option, along with the Weeping Demon.
^^along with the weeping demon...you can get some pretty radical stuff, like things that are unheard of. and more funk/vintage style stuff too.

i got my weeping demon for 95 bucksUSD
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
Quote by xsynysterx06
^^along with the weeping demon...you can get some pretty radical stuff, like things that are unheard of. and more funk/vintage style stuff too.

i got my weeping demon for 95 bucksUSD

i personally didnt like the weeping demon. its a good pedal, has good tone, but it just didnt fit me or my tone, thats why i suggested the 535Q
oh truth be told brotha....yeah it took a while to fcuk around with the settings and stuff.
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
Quote by TK1
I've been looking at some wah pedals and was wondering what your choice would be. i want it within 200 dollars (give or take). I was actually leaning toward a Crybaby 535Q.

You could go for an original Crybaby and mod it...
Quote by xsynysterx06
oh truth be told brotha....yeah it took a while to fcuk around with the settings and stuff.

i didnt have much trouble finding good tone, about 10 minutes of tweaking, i just perfer the 535Q, its more of a personal thing
didnt take me anytime at all to get a good tone
within an hour i found a bunch of awesome tones i use for diff songs
its NOT JUST FOR METAL!!!! it does everything
when i first heard it it doesnt soun tingy or ****ty like most metal bands wahs (cough*zakk wylde crybaby and dimebag wah from hell*cough)
GET THE WEEPING DEMON
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Teese McCoy Wizard Wah..... all youll need forever.
http://www.analogman.com/mccoy.htm#rmcww
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
Quote by danzig-_-
Ibanez Weeping Demon
i bought it today and its amazing i cant stop using it!
i tried the original crybaby, and the Boss P-wah or w/e its called, and they both sucked. a lot.
so i tried this and its amazing! but i hear the 535Q is just as good so.....
weeping demon is 130$ and it has SOO many features
you can adjust how much friction there is on the pedal, the delay time, the auto on/off function, and a bunch of fine tuning stuff...

the Crybaby 535Q is a nice wah and all but i dont like the short movment in the pedal

i say go for the Ibanez Weeping Demon as well, its got some great sound to it
Quote by TK1

What sounds are you looking for? What styles do you play?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30