all right im either going to either order the epiphone vintage g-400 tonight, or im going to get a wah pedal or something cool like that to tide me over. i dont know if i should get the wah pedal and wait to get the guitar for christmas, or get the guitar now. i dont have much money. what should i do in your opinion? btw i have a digitech distortion factory and yamaha pacifica
well the thing is i have a little over $1400 and im going to be driving in may. My parents are going to triple what i put towards it so that will be 900 less if i buy the guitar. is it worth getting it now and not waiting till christmas?
Ok I'm officially lost. Your parents are going to triple the money you put towards what, your guitar or driving lessons?? If driving lessons be the case, they are normally only $500 anyway (at least mine were, and they were on the expensive side). Actually, I guess it doesn't matter which one it is, SPEND MORE MONEY ON THE GUITAR!!! For a few hundred more (and it looks like you could afford it) you could get some very nice guitars that will last you a long time (if not forever). That G-400 is only going to lead to you wanting another guitar by May anyway (if you play it enough, you will want something better by then).
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
what amp do u have?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
they are tripling what i put out for my 1st car so ill definitely need money. i have some sh!tty crate like 15 or 10 watt but it does the job since i just play in my room
Quote by onemanarmy9
Ok I'm officially lost. Your parents are going to triple the money you put towards what, your guitar or driving lessons?? If driving lessons be the case, they are normally only $500 anyway (at least mine were, and they were on the expensive side). Actually, I guess it doesn't matter which one it is, SPEND MORE MONEY ON THE GUITAR!!! For a few hundred more (and it looks like you could afford it) you could get some very nice guitars that will last you a long time (if not forever). That G-400 is only going to lead to you wanting another guitar by May anyway (if you play it enough, you will want something better by then).

****, dude in Chicago at public schools, its like $20....
Quote by sethp
listen to RideTheAnger, he is wise beyond his years.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
20 bucks? wtf mine was $400!?!? damn chicago...
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
they are tripling what i put out for my 1st car so ill definitely need money. i have some sh!tty crate like 15 or 10 watt but it does the job since i just play in my room

a crate 15 is going to make any guitar u plug into it sound pretty bad.

i would save for a new amp. i dont mean a "louder" amp. just one wt better tone.
$225 will get u a cube 30 with effects. u can play wt that all day long.

http://www.zzounds.com/item--ROLCUBE30
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011