i know there are a million of these but im a guitarist whose been playing about 7 months but i learn fast and am decent. Ive got $200 to spend and want to know what kinda electric guitar to get. I play everything from classical to death metal.
i would suggest either the epiphone g310 sg or the ibanez grx20, about as good as your gonna find for under $200
what amp you got that affects the sound much more/but id save up for longer gt at least 400 i jsut got ibanez rg350ex with egde III and i love it, its fast nice sounds great ya know
id like to save up longer but my current guitar is broke beyond repair and I cant last much longer without one
not really, a small practice one, but i usually run my guitar through garageband( i got an ibook) and use my stereo system as speakers for it
Quote by EvenFlow5320
what amp you got that affects the sound much more/but id save up for longer gt at least 400 i jsut got ibanez rg350ex with egde III and i love it, its fast nice sounds great ya know

Psssh...that guitar is way overpriced....If I were him, I'd stop at the local Guitar Center and pickup a nice Ibanez RG2EX(1 or 2) $300, RG3EX1 (same guitar with flame top and cool inlays) $400. Way better fret access than RG350EX because of AANJ.

(Invalid img) That's My RG2EX2...
Quote by sethp
listen to RideTheAnger, he is wise beyond his years.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
you ned more money than 200 bucks if you want a good second guitar, but if you SERIOUSLY cant live without a guitar and your current one is dead, idk try an epiphone or something.
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
6.8 paychecks for me bought me a Firebird. Well worth the 2 months of work at minimum wage.

Edit: Oh I forgot, You need more money. You really won't get anything for $200. Even if it means an extra couple weeks without a guitar, I'd save up to $400.
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
Quote by azn_guitarist25
hmmm a rg321mh would do but dont know if it fits into your budget

I'd suggest this too, it's deffinately worth saving up $80 more for.