I was wondering if anyone could recomend me to some good acoustic music. I like a pretty wide variety of things and would be open to listening to about everything, blues, folk, singer-songer, bluegrass, ect... I've heard alittle of Jack Johnson and I really liked it, I also like alot of Zeppelin Acoustic stuff and my Mom and Dad have the Eric Clapton Unplugged CD and I also love that. So if you would please name some artists and some of there songs I would really appriciate that alot.
I just learned John Mayer- Comfortable, its an easy song and its has a nice mellow melody to it.
Quote by elepunk
I just learned John Mayer- Comfortable, its an easy song and its has a nice mellow melody to it.

Thanks I'll check it out, but I'd also like some songs that are fairly challenging too.
Just go to the homepage and where you type in the song name, type "Acoustic" and I'm getting 30 pages, just find your favorite artist and maybe they have the song, there are some good ones... IMO Greenday's Acoustic songs sound 100000% better than the regulars. Haha
there's a sticky in this forum or at least i think that's where it is with songs descriptions and difficulity level