guys dont flame me or anything like that, i just like helping guys that dont know much about guitars like i didnt not more than a year ago.

i tend to see a lot of these kind of threads, hey im a noob, need help pickin gear or have stupid questions. ill help any of you guys out if you want the help
at ease soldier.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
ya wats the relitave arpegio minor of C#13?
my rig
Squire strat affinity series, chrome red
Fender jazz bass, sunburst
custom made bass, natural (forget who made it)
Roland jazz chorus 50
Boss DS-1 distortion pedal
and I only use purple dunlop tortex picks
i dunno just made that up
ill let you get back to helping noobs
my rig
Squire strat affinity series, chrome red
Fender jazz bass, sunburst
custom made bass, natural (forget who made it)
Roland jazz chorus 50
Boss DS-1 distortion pedal
and I only use purple dunlop tortex picks
Just go into threads and answer questions. There are stickies and topics all over the place about what guitar/what amp/what pedals/etc. and people still don't pay attention to them.

Just answer the questions in topics.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Xenn99
Just go into threads and answer questions. There are stickies and topics all over the place about what guitar/what amp/what pedals/etc. and people still don't pay attention to them.

Just answer the questions in topics.

xenn to set him straight, again (xenn look at my sig ) anyway, soldier, respond to me!
This thread is kind of odd. I probably won't replace pickups for a little while but I guess since you asked.....

I have a RG321 and Vox AD30VT and play a mix of stuff. RHCP, GnR, old Metallica, Van Halen, and some Maiden to give you some bands. I really want something good all around, good cleans, and almost all levels of distortion except for death metal type stuff. So......yeah, what pickups should I get?
Arlabester, you don't need to put that in your sig. I'll say something funny sometime that you can sig instead.

My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by jj1565
at ease soldier.

and i REALLY dout anyones gonna come walken in this thread asking for help.
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
^No, they'll come walking in, skim over it, and go make their own topic like they planned to before they got sidetracked by looking at this one.

My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Well.....

I really like the Big Muff Tonage, but I was thinking about the Digitech Distortion Factory because I'm a guy who like variety. I mean I can adjust the level of tonage but what really should I get? Note: Price is a factor here.

Thanks in advance I didn't want to fill a spot in the threads with not necessarily important threads.
I was looking at buying a Jackson guitar ..but..wait who the hell are you? why am i asking you? jesus christ...goodbye
Quote by Doc_Holiday
Well.....

I really like the Big Muff Tonage, but I was thinking about the Digitech Distortion Factory because I'm a guy who like variety. I mean I can adjust the level of tonage but what really should I get? Note: Price is a factor here.

Thanks in advance I didn't want to fill a spot in the threads with not necessarily important threads.

doc, be weary of multi effects. alot of times u only get one or two that are usable.
in the long run a few good single pedals might suit u best.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011