This is the first power tab ive made, so please be nice, but critique is always accepted. And please make sure to critique the solo, because its hard for me to put solos into songs at this point and make them flow, so i put this in as practice to see what im doing wrong. Thanks in advance everyone.
Attachments:
My First Song.zip
i like it. but can you play it or did u just have some fun on powertab?
Quote by Vindication
Really? If you spill liquids on electronic devices, it messes them up?!

Enlighten us with your wisdom more, O grand and all-knowing BoomerSoooner!

Quote by CanadaHckyDude
kill her...that'll set you free

not sure
it's not bad, i really like the solo, its really catchy but i feel the rest of the song becomes a bit repetitive, try putting in some variation and stuff. great forst song though.
thanks a lot everyone, and yes, I can play it. I was trying to incorporate a riff in there, but i decided to build it into another song. Ill post the riff in another thread.
EDIT: About the repetitiveness, would it help if I shortened the Chorus and the first Verse so they dont repeat at all?
Heres the riff. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6107908#post6107908
Last edited by GuitarManiac09 at Jul 9, 2006,
I like the solo. Im real bad at making solos. Its good for a first powertab. I'm not that great at it either though, and I've been on it for about 2 months now... :/

I don't like the 5 measure or whatver though that much it doesnt fit together that good the last few notes.

good.