ok so i play guitar and i have been playing for about 3 years...and recently me and my family went out shopping and we stopped at one of our local music stores...well i found a pedal and its the digitech "The Weapon" now i need to figure out what your opinions are to see if this is really a pedal i would get for the money...feel free to put in your opinions and ideas and i would greatly appreciate it

*****bass
"The grass is always greener on the other side..."
Quote by tetsuma
Bass work is just as important as guitar work, its people who dont understand this who fail.
it has a few good setting things for metal, but there are a couple weird ones like an electric sitar which is useless, i have a digitech distortion factory and its cheaper than the weapon. its GREAT, 7 classic distortion stompboxes, definitely worth the cash
well if you like dan donagans sound (disturbed) i think its a waste of money like he said the distortion factory is a much better deal can imitate the big muff, metal zone, tube screamers everything
do you do a lot of disturbed covers? even so youd still need other pedals he has like a whammy and such
i think all signature equiptment is **** theres always way better for cheaper too
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
I don't think you should get it, i mean, it has some good tones... but alot of the money you spend ywill go to no use because there's stuff there for dan's specific needs like a clean tone that blends with a phaser and eventualy turns to distortion... then there's that fvcking sitar....
haha how come alot of metal bands have all these stupid clean, dreamy stuff in there songs.....sitars.....with chorus and phaser...
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Quote by danzig-_-
haha how come alot of metal bands have all these stupid clean, dreamy stuff in there songs.....sitars.....with chorus and phaser...

Cause it sounds cool and they like it. Duh.
yeah if you really wanna imitate their sounds dont buy a signature pedal use the same guitars, amps pedals ect
Quote by danzig-_-

probably b/c if you dont vary your tone, amps, guitars, add intruments you end up like ACDC where every song youve ever done sounds like its on one big 500 song album