so whats the best wireless system for a beginner style electric guitar?

I was looking at the Audio Technica AT 300 series wireless guitar system and
the Nady Encore I GT

Im trying to keep a $100 spending limit.
just curious why u need ot ne, well u probably dont maybe u just want it to have i dont know but i like seeine cables from my guitar so i couldnt help u
my friend got one for somewhere in your price range (can't remember the brand, ill check tommorrow) and its kinda been crappin' out lately at practice. My advice would be to not to get a cheapo...either save up or dont get one at all.
Wireless are horrible under $120 and just plain suck under $400. Shure is the way to go for wireless systems.

I also agree with Ibanez, Planet Waves is the way to go. All my cables are Planet Waves and they've lasted a long time and sound great.
Get a decent cable instead, it'll be better quality, you won't lose sound quality, and they're generally cheaper.

I know you might think so, but...you don't need a wireless system.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Ya i bought a 250 wireless system when i was a total noob. Never make that mistake again i guess you live and learn. I wont touch a wireless system unless its over 500 because anything under is just crap. And if you want somethign professional be ready to dish out over 1000.

SO trust me get a good lon Cable. PLanet Waves are awesome, But i prefer Monster Cables i just like them better. never had a problem with them
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Thanks for all the info, i just figured they were fair as the reviews were good...

I have a 30Foot cable that i use now and dont really need a wireless setup...i just want one

I run my pedals and all to my mixer across the room from the computer i record to so i was just thinking it would be nice to be able to sit at the computer without any wires and record on the spot.

ill look at Shure units when i get money for a high end unit.
lol when I read thread titles like this i just want to say "Congradulations. Good luck with that. See ya."

right.

Um I bought the Nady Encor II for like 130 bucks just to have it. And Ibanez (eric) is right, the only ones worth buying...and actually using for shows and stuff cost a lot.

Not to say the Nady ones arent going to work or anything...i love mine and theyre fun to play with...but they do suck a lot of tone and all that...
Quote by Blinded0n1sidE
lol when I read thread titles like this i just want to say "Congradulations. Good luck with that. See ya."

right.

Um I bought the Nady Encor II for like 130 bucks just to have it. And Ibanez (eric) is right, the only ones worth buying...and actually using for shows and stuff cost a lot.

Not to say the Nady ones arent going to work or anything...i love mine and theyre fun to play with...but they do suck a lot of tone and all that...

you mean like the Shure slx line since i dont trust those PGX gear