That's dumb. Are you sure the website didn't f**k it up? Cause if you click the CD title, the next page says Lookout! still. That's bullsh*t if they are.
that kicks ass. cus they havnt been available for about 5 months. and dont bitch about how they ditched lookout, cus lookout is under complete different ownership now and theyre assholes.
They've had them out for 9 years. Lookout had them in the States and Epitaph in Europe...
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by andrewbiles
They've had them out for 9 years. Lookout had them in the States and Epitaph in Europe...

really? whoa. i guess they got em in us and europe now.
They pulled those albums from Lookout because of legal reasons, just as Operation Ivy and Screeching Weasel did. That label is going in the ****ter nowadays.
Quote by 4e574e57363g
pwnt

Quote by VodkaPunk
Greatest post ever.
QUOTE: They've had them out for 9 years. Lookout had them in the States and Epitaph in Europe...

They've been out considerably longer than 9 years...
Yeah, but in Europe - which the label deals with in this case - they haven't.

EDIT: Infact, if you look at the CD release dates on the site it clearly says that both of them were released on 24th August 1997, so almost exactly nine years.

Don't mess
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Lookout! Records owe them money, that's why they changed.
>>>Insert Signature Here<<<

Please give me money so I can get a nice Bass Rig. Please...

Current Bass Rig:
Washburn Taurus T-14 - My First Bass
(Saving up for a Fender Jazz )
Behringer Ultrabass BXL - 450
Quote by maogall
Lookout! Records owe them money, that's why they changed.

Same old all-for-the-money Green day.
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up