Anyone here listen to Ludacris? I find some of his stuff, especially on his new album Red Light District to be very well written for a mainstream album, and, of course, the beats are hard hitting and fun to listen to. A lot of his early stuff was mostly about sex and drugs, which is fine listening by me, but his new album seems to talk more about life and things that mean something to him, his style sounds like a mix between Tupac and the dirty south. I'm particulary into "Get Back" "Large Amounts", "Who Not Me", and "Hopeless". So, guys, what do you think?

-Daniel M. White
I only liked "Back for the First Time" and "Word of Mouf."

In enjoyed alot of his wordplay on Word of Mouf though. After Chicken "n" beer I was very dissapointed.

I havent listened to Red Light District though. I should check that out. Hes My favorite Southern Rapper though. Most southern rap usually tends to be crap.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
Most southern rap usually tends to be crap.

Indeed, hence Lil' Jon. Back for the First Time is damn good though, I just picked it up, I love "What's Your Fantasy?"
Word Of Mouf is his best.
Comin' straight out of Compton, with a loose cannon. Smoke big green, call it Bruce Banner.

"Hey son, how many girls called you today? Zero? Oh and how about yesterday? Uh... Zero? Well son, you know what they say. Zero plus zero equals FAG."
Quote by BassNewbie
hes really loud really obnixious and immateur...but i guess hes ok

How is he immature? He can at least write something deep, unlike most rappers ouut in the mainstream. That's why I think 50 Cent sucks, I've never heard anything out of him except drugs, sex, and partying.
Ludacris is good. Word of Mouf is the only C.D. I actually own, but it's pretty good. His new song, War with God is pretty cool too.
Notorious S.I.G.
He has a unique voice and delivery which are really important if you want to be a mainstream rap success. On the other hand, when is the last time he had a really big hit? I guess he's too busy with his "acting" career.
A conservative is a man who believes that nothing should be done for the first time. --Alfred E. Wiggam
I dont mind 'Back for the first time' and 'Word of mouf' but the other albums were poor.

Hes a pretty decent rapper, I liked his lyrics on that shitty Ciara (sp??) song 'oh'....

'Turn it up and make the speakers bleed'
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by ghettohippygrrl
He has a unique voice and delivery which are really important if you want to be a mainstream rap success. On the other hand, when is the last time he had a really big hit? I guess he's too busy with his "acting" career.

Who cares when his last hit? I don't remember Immortal Technique's last hit.