no i plan on getting a gibson gt or even the new synyster gates signiyure model when it coms out, but i wanna experiment with modding guitars. so could somebody recommend me a cheap guitar with nice would that i could soup up? if it doesn't hav a fixed bridge i would like it to hav room for a original floyd rose. other wise fixed bridge.
preferebly 22 frets but if not thats okay i could always replace the neck which i probeble would. and i want room for t least 1 humbucker. maybe HSH routing.
Go to a pawnshop and see if you can find a MIM Fender..

If you replaced the tuners (the Mexican Fender tuners are terrible) and pickups you'd have a pretty decent guitar. Throw in some paint and some creativity and you have a guitar that's basically average, but it was cheap and you had some fun with it.
sg special... pretty good but could use a pup change...and an impossible to find pick guard
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Id go with a cheap Ibanez (GAX70) It's decent guitar that is worthy of modding.
Schecter C-1-XXX - Seymour Duncan Jazz/Invader
Schecter A-1 - EMG 81/81
Schecter S-1 - EMG 81/85
Titan Custom Fernandes Ravelle Style

Peavy G-150
Line 6 Spider II 30

Line 6 Constrictor
Digitech Death Metal Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby
get a strat, then you can do whatever you want with it and even if it breaks it wont matter.
a squire strat. if you upgrade it properly, it will be much better than a MIA and cost several hundred dollars less.
malmsteen on jerry c "you are a rising force"
Quote by latinosuperstud
sg special... pretty good but could use a pup change...and an impossible to find pick guard

no its not, i cut the end of the pickguard off for my LP special
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
i have a yamaha rgx121z.... its decent and similar to an ibanex and has h-s-h... check that out
Where is a site that i can buy an Original Floyd Rose off of and is there a site that will show me wat i need and how to install?
Quote by rockr09
Where is a site that i can buy an Original Floyd Rose off of and is there a site that will show me wat i need and how to install?

Well first of all, you experienced with modding guitars?
^^no but its a piece a crap replica strat so i figure i'll get experienced by starting with this. I would really like to learn.
seriously floyd roses arent cheap they cost around 150usd also the routing required to get it non-recessed isnt easy also you need to get a router, template also your going to be taking pieces out of your fretboard