Is there some software I can download to remove the guitars so I can here the bass? Some songs are kinda tough in some places to hear the bass line.
MEMBER OF THE UGERS FOR AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE

Member Number 12 of the Iron Maiden are Gods Club. PM Revelations to Join

Sergeant Simmons of the KISS Army: UG Regiment PM Sloopy to join

Member of the "I Remember Old Nickelodeon Club"
that's probably nearly impossible. just use an equalizer to turn down the mids and highs and turn up the bass.
- When I was your age Pluto was still a Planet. - anonymous
probably not.... it might be easier just to try and download just the baseline from somewhere.... but maybe i have no idea really
get guitar pro 5 and download the tabs of the song you want and just turn down all the volume of the all the instruments but the bass down
Since a song is.. uh.. mixed together, you can't REMOVE the guitar from a song... but you could probably play some with EQ like another guy said here...
MIDI is your friend.
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
Quote by pinheadslts75
Tascam sells a bass trainer that might do something like that.

Trainers usually just slow down the song so that it's easier to learn.

I could be wrong of course.
Grant me the power to change what I can.
Grant me the serenity to accept what I cannot change.
Grant me the wisdom to tell the difference.

"I had a hat once.
It was a very fine hat..."
Quote by Jakkle
Trainers usually just slow down the song so that it's easier to learn.

I could be wrong of course.

Yeah you're right. I have the Tascam trainer and just boosts the bass EQ and can slow tracks down.
Musicman Stingray 3EQ
Well, if your stereo has bass boost it's a good idea to check that's turned on.
I just spent a fair bit on some Sennheisser (sp?) headphones and I can really recommend them. The first thing I noticed when I put them on was how loud the bass was, and it's now so much easier to hear the bass lines.
.... not that that had anything to do with software, just a few hints.
i saw someone isolate the voice on a mixed record, so i supposed it's possible with bass to. BUT, he used some complex algorhytms and stuff (it was for a demonstration), so it's not worth the trouble.

try GP or just make up your own stuff for the song