-Can anyone help me out on what to get.
-I am a beginner.
-My screen name is Shawnee52 IM me and if you dont mind help me out on what to get.
-The Kind of music that I like is The Used,Taking back sunday all them kindas to play and stuff.
Thanks
Last edited by Anthony11 at Jul 9, 2006,
Quote by ATL_420
A fender Strat is a great first guitar for all styles of music
Thanks
Fender can be a bit on the expensive side though, unless you buy the Standard Stratocaster. Either that or buy the Ibanez Starter pack dealy. That's how I got started, heck, I still use the guitar on stage. It's a very nice guitar for its price range and it comes with an Ibanez amp (though the music dealer hooked me up with a Laney amp instead), an amp chord, instructional CD, tremolo bridge, some picks, and a few Alen (sp?) wrenches to adjust the bridge and action of the guitar.
Quote by Tomthedangerous
Fender can be a bit on the expensive side though, unless you buy the Standard Stratocaster. Either that or buy the Ibanez Starter pack dealy. That's how I got started, heck, I still use the guitar on stage. It's a very nice guitar for its price range and it comes with an Ibanez amp (though the music dealer hooked me up with a Laney amp instead), an amp chord, instructional CD, tremolo bridge, some picks, and a few Alen (sp?) wrenches to adjust the bridge and action of the guitar.

So what should I get?