I just got a new amp for my birthday, and it didnt come with a manual (some guy ordered it and didnt pick it up, so i got a deal), and it has a button to change it from clean guitar to lead guitar.

It didnt come with a manual, but the lead guitar has two knobs, one titled pre and the other post, what do they mean.

right now they are tuned to seven. And what would changing the values do? like turning one up and the other down, what would be the result?

i also have three other knobs titled low, med, high, and i dont know what they do either?

please help and aspiring musician and pleasedont put any bs on this page i just want some straight answers from professional people looking to help someone in need

Oh, the Amp is a Peavey Rage-146 (im not ure about the numerical value, but everything else is correct), i looked online, but i could find a manual for my amp,

Anyways, thanks to everyone that is going to help. you have my eternal gratitude
i got a peavey rage 158 and the lead pre on it controls the distortion and lead post controls the volume. the low, med, and high control sound. If u want it to sound trebly u want to turn med half way and high full and leave low on 2 or 3. For a bassy sound turn ur low up and high down low. I normally just set mine all at half way tho.
do people just not try stuff and post pointless threads imeediately.
seriously if you wonder what something why dont you play with it first?
Quote by PONYFEVA
do people just not try stuff and post pointless threads imeediately.
seriously if you wonder what something why dont you play with it first?

dude you know what this place is for. its for asking question.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
dude you know what this place is for. its for asking question.

yeah man i know, just to me this question was kinda pointless. its like man you got an amp infront of you play your guitar and find out what this **** does. who even wants to read the manual?
Quote by PONYFEVA
yeah man i know, just to me this question was kinda pointless. its like man you got an amp infront of you play your guitar and find out what this **** does. who even wants to read the manual?

if it was pointless just leave. plus i read the manual when im playing with expensive **** so i dont need anything repaired