Im not sure but probly wouldnt be very accurate it would be better do just buy a whole guitar tuner unit.
they are extremely common on lower end amps and modeling amps, they do a fine job but if you ever get serious your gonna want a strobe tuner anyway.
50th Anniversary American Deluxe Strat 3-tone Sunburst
Crate XT120r Amp
Epiphone Valve Jr. w/ Jensen P8r
Boss DS1
Digitech RP300 MultiFX
a lot of crate amps. the glx series, it works fine for me. well, just the first E string, then just tune with harmonics from there.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
ya they do in some amps, works fine. Its just like having a pedal tuner, they just put in the amp box...same ****,
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Some amps have it, just like a rackmount tuner.
Member #60 of the Alter Bridge Fan club - PM Logz to join!

The Altar Boy of Zeppelinism. PM TheHeartBreaker to join.

You never had a mind of your own, never could resist a single pleasure.
Don't just get an amp purely because it's got a tuner on it....
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Korg Rack Mount or a boss chromatic thats the only way to go
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Korg CA-30 kicks ass. If I were you, I'd get an A/B switch to switch between your amp and tuner, for quick tuning when you need it.

Tuners built into amps have a tendency to suck. Some expensive amps have tuner outputs in the back, for connection with rack tuners.
yeah i had a crate fxt 120 and it had a built in tuner. the amp sucked, but the tuner worked fine
Are you really that lazy that you can't carry around a tuner with you, like you could friggin run the line out of the amp, plug into the tuner, and then duct tape it to the amp, if your afraid of forgetting it.

On a serious note, I haven't seen many amps with a tuner built in, and I think the main reason is just because it's not practicle.
^its very practical, it means you dont have to hook up another tuner. Most of hte built in tuners come on practice amps. For live and studio, use a rackmount tuner, or something a little more trusted and backed up by years of experience in tuner making (for lack of better terms)

issue with attaching just any tuner to your amp is that there is no backlight...anyway, i believe the question was wether they were made or not, not if they were any good,
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville