Title. Just post pictures of guitars you REALLY like the look of, it doesn't have to be a guitar that no one knows what it looks like either.

I would love to have this guitar.

Last edited by The way to hate at Jul 9, 2006,
Quote by Shredlet
The Way to hate ive seen that guitar in store before!

Which one? Can't be the Iceman, thats a one of a kind paint job on it.
Is that guitar a Gibson or ESP...I don't know of another company that makes one that looks like that. I searched both sites. Can't find one with a design like that on the head.

Quote by DeliriumTrigger

If anyone could tell me what kind of guitar this is, I would be eternally grateful.

Looks custom made. I don't know of any company that makes guitars with flames at the end =P
Quote by DeliriumTrigger

If anyone could tell me what kind of guitar this is, I would be eternally grateful.

They sell that in Musicians Friend magazine and website. Name? I dunno. Its in the $500-1000 range.

Last edited by Refixer at Jul 9, 2006,
Quote by DeliriumTrigger

its called an inferno, i cant remember the company name but they sell it on musiciansfriend. its neither unique or rare because it is widely mass produced
....../ `---____________|] ~~~bang!
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_____.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
ok the flame guitars are made by a company called minarik, its called the inferno
....../ `---____________|] ~~~bang!
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_____.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
DerliriumTrigger I have seen that guitar in an old mucisian's friend catalog, i cant find the catalog but u could search around for it on their website. Is not a gibson tho.

edit: dang it, dont u hate it when u post an awnser and like 3 guys have already posted it by the time u get done and then its too late and u look like a dumb@$$
Last edited by rockr09 at Jul 9, 2006,
I'm hoping for this to be the first wangcaster free unique guitars thread...

Anyway, you might have seen an Iceman about but the one in the top pic is a custom. The SG Tony Iommi is playing is a JayDee custom.

I prefer the Billy-Bo Gretsch to the square one above:

(edit) Nooooo!!!!!
Last edited by smb at Jul 9, 2006,
Daron Malakian's iceman rocks, I'm tempted to buy an iceman

I dont have a picture but i saw a guitar with about 7 single-coils and had an exhaust pipe stuck to it