If YOU like the way it feels, looks, plays and sounds then it's a good guitar.
My gear:

Gibson Gothic Flying V
Engl Screamer Combo
Maxon OD-9
Squier 10w amp
First of all, have you ever used an SG before, because if you havent, they are a pain in the backside to play sitting down, and overall they feel really cheap.

And this guitar does look really smart, especially when i looked at one in my local guitar shop, but you'd eventually be kicking yourself thinking, "why didnt i get a les paul?"
Quote by Tubey
If YOU like the way it feels, looks, plays and sounds then it's a good guitar.

Best way anyone can put that.

Threadstarter, play one dammit, decide for yourself. And they're nice playing guitars.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by nmendies
First of all, have you ever used an SG before, because if you havent, they are a pain in the backside to play sitting down, and overall they feel really cheap.

And this guitar does look really smart, especially when i looked at one in my local guitar shop, but you'd eventually be kicking yourself thinking, "why didnt i get a les paul?"

To be quite honest, this is not true. Just because they dint have completely flat egdes it doesnt mean that they are hard to play sitting down. A flying V maybe, but this: Noooooooo..... And Epi SGs i like more because the sound is brighter and the Epi LPs just muddy up a bit.

To threadstarter: A nice guitar, and the build quality isnt too bad. One thing to change: the orange pickup switch, ugh.....
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Quote by nmendies

You moron.
Quote by SG thrasher
You moron.

pwnd
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join