What would you reccomend to be the best acoustic within the price range of £150-£200?
yamaha acoustic electrics are nice for that price.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
I was looking at Crafter for a little while and rather liked them.

However is there any others I could get that would be better?
Yeah, I would prefer a cut away.

Also, Im not sure what its called, but I prefer the electro acoustics that have a kind of plastic back, and are quite thin compared to normal acoustics.
Quote by Phatty
Yeah, I would prefer a cut away.

Also, Im not sure what its called, but I prefer the electro acoustics that have a kind of plastic back, and are quite thin compared to normal acoustics.

Fibreglass back, go with the Crafter, the FX550EQ is the one I have, and it was my first guitar, and is definately a good buy, Mine cost me 350 euros and its a lefty so i'd say its within budget
Gear:

Crafter FX550 EQL
Ibanez SA260FML

THD Univalve
Framus FR-212 Cab (Celestion Vintage 30's)

Dunlop Crybaby

Started playing May 28th 2005
Yeah I think thats the Crafter I was looking at. I played my mates and really liked it. I can get it for around about £160-£175. I was just wondering if theres any better guitars people can reccomend for a similar price range. Theres been so many times when I buy something I thinks good, then you can get twice as good for the same price.
I don't think your gonna get much better than the Crafter...
Gear:

Crafter FX550 EQL
Ibanez SA260FML

THD Univalve

Dunlop Crybaby

Hey.

Thankyou for the help and links.

I will probably stick with the choice of a Crafter then. I will take a look at both the FX550 EQ and the TC-035

Thank you.
I think you'll be pretty happy with it
Gear:

Crafter FX550 EQL
Ibanez SA260FML

THD Univalve

Dunlop Crybaby