I just want to know what game is just really fun to play with a friend. Games like GTA:San andreas, or James Bond:Nightfire. Just games like that which you can play without getting bored.

PS, Is GTA liberty city stories multiplayer like san andreas?
Quote by kirkisking
I'm sorry but the two player mode in San Andreas sucked donkey dick.

It wasn't great, but if you could have split screen without a limit for distance and get into 2 cars it would be awesome
Quote by Crazy
It wasn't great, but if you could have split screen without a limit for distance and get into 2 cars it would be awesome

Yeah, that's the way they should have gone.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
James BOnd=Everything or nothing
"Avoid distractions. Take out the phone!"

- Steve Morse (on rehearsing)

"I really like being out on the edge in a concert."

- Phil Keaggy
Nintendo run rings around Playstation when it comes to multi-player gaming, I'm affraid.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Crazy

I dont think the lil old PS2 could handle that, maybe for the PS3
Quote by ° 6_ §tringêr °
Timesplitters 2 !!

Timesplitters: Future Perfect, much better multiplayer!
3 small pizzas, thats like 6 large pizzas.

I was the Cas Appreciator #5. PM Skeptopotamus to Appreciate
Quote by slashnmash
I dont think the lil old PS2 could handle that, maybe for the PS3

Yeah, the next gen GTA they're making should have this.

I am just looking for a 2 player game that you have little limits on, the james bond games are fun because you can go head to head and hide and fight, and GTA you have to be a team but its still alright.
Quote by Crazy
Yeah, the next gen GTA they're making should have this.

I am just looking for a 2 player game that you have little limits on, the james bond games are fun because you can go head to head and hide and fight, and GTA you have to be a team but its still alright.

lol that rhymed.

*jots down in lyric notebook*
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Quote by coinslots
Timesplitters: Future Perfect, much better multiplayer!

Indeed. I can't remember the name of the ice level, (I have the game, I just haven't played it for a while) but sniping from the watchtowers is awesome. Many a headshot hath come from one's ye olde sniper rifle.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by kirkisking
lol that rhymed.

*jots down in lyric notebook*

....lol .
But are these games co-op mode, or can you just have a head 2 head mode like Bond. Maybe theres a good army game with multiplayer I liked MOH when I played the first multiplayer one.
I don't think anything comes close to pro evolution soccer multiplayer. But then if football's not your thing, Killzone and tony hawks games are pretty good.

But I'd have to agree, Nintendo kicks playstations ass when it comes to multiplayer gaming.
If you like FPS, get Red Faction. Better than Killzone IMO. Destroying arenas with friends is always fun.
liberty city stories isnt but its a good game for a great price i think its 20$ brand new
VOX AD50 VT+crappy "Fender" from COSTCO!=ok tone!
I need a new guitar
Quote by Crazy
But are these games co-op mode, or can you just have a head 2 head mode like Bond. Maybe theres a good army game with multiplayer I liked MOH when I played the first multiplayer one.

Timesplitters 2 and Timesplitters Future Perfect are like the ultimate Bond game, lots of characters to unlock, lots of levels, lots of weapons, different game modes (zones, bag tag, gladiator, vampire, elimination, team deathmatch, and of course deathmatch), the main storyline game is also co-op, and you can build your own maps too. so If your looking for a Bond like game, Timesplitters Series should cure you
Quote by _KurtCobain_77
Timesplitters 2 and Timesplitters Future Perfect are like the ultimate Bond game, lots of characters to unlock, lots of levels, lots of weapons, different game modes (zones, bag tag, gladiator, vampire, elimination, team deathmatch, and of course deathmatch), the main storyline game is also co-op, and you can build your own maps too. so If your looking for a Bond like game, Timesplitters Series should cure you

Alright, thanks everyone, I'll probably see if I can get a couple of these for every now and then.
The simpsons hit and run has a wicked multiplayer.

actually it has worst muliplayer ever.

Seriously, I enjoyed the Metal of Honour miltiplayer.
Administrator of the "Guitarists born in 1991 Club" PM me or greendayguitar to join.

Feel free to add me
Winning Eleven 10 and Pro Evo 5.

Best football games about and the most multiplayer fun as people get so stressed
UG's CHAV?

Providing Epilepsy to the masses.

Quote by Jakeylee111
^ I thought you'd been permabanned or given an ASBO or something...

Quote by xtheblackoutx
you're a sick person.

Burnout 3 baby
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Quote by TheUnholy
So, apparently "Britain has a large Pakistani community" is now a source of humour?

I hope your Daily Mail strangles you, to be honest.
Quote by Music_Is_God!
If you've got online play, then Syphon Filter: Omega Strain is ace I find.

I dont know if you got my pm, but in case you didnt, whats your characters name on SF