Wish You Were Here
2 22%
A Monatery Lapse of Reason
0 0%
Atom Heart Mother
0 0%
Voters: 9.
....Don't we have a Pink Floyd thread?

EDIT: And what do you mean no other "Good" floyd threads? Are you suggesting that this one is good? Cuz so far, it sucks. When I saw your muti-colour font, I automattically though shit. And when I automatically think that, it usually isn't a good thing. Usually.

EDIT: And you spelt Official wrong in your sig.
Last edited by deadhead313313 at Jul 9, 2006,

That's the official logo of the Pink Floyd Fan Club!
Last edited by hippieboy444 at Jul 9, 2006,
Dude, It doesn't matter. It's okay if there's two. Plus were different. We have this logo (shown above) and they don't!
Last edited by hippieboy444 at Jul 9, 2006,
I'm going to be honest with you. If you're going to be the head of a fan club, at least work on your spelling. I would never join a fan club run by someone who spells like you.
Quote by hippieboy444
Sorry about my mental illness, dude. I can't write or spell.

Sorry!

If you can't write or spell, was it really a smart idea to join a forum?

Hmmm, I should probably stop this nonsense. Might get called for spam.
So deadhead, have you reported this yet? Or should I take upon the responsibility myself?
wtf kind of pf fan club is this, you're missing albums in the poll, which makes this a crappy club, you fail.
Quote by pinkfloyd666
wtf kind of pf fan club is this, you're missing albums in the poll, which makes this a crappy club, you fail.

Good eye.

It's not like he even has an excuse since there's still room for poll options anyway. What a tool.
Three things (the first two taken from the Rules at the top of the Classic Rock forum ):

1. Polls: Polls will be deleted unless it makes sense to have a poll. In other words, if a poll title is "Favorite Led Zeppelin Song" and you can't place every Led Zeppelin song in the poll, then it makes no sense to have a poll. Those polls will be deleted. There is no problem with starting a discussion about a favorite album or favorite song but do not include a poll.

2. Has this thread been done before? If so, don?t do it again. Not Sure? There is a search function, type in the key words regarding your thread and see if someone has done a thread like yours in the past, these may have the responses you are looking for already.

My Profile - Members List - Elite Spammers - Chat - Search Forums - FAQ - Register! Forums Home

3. What kind of Pink Floyd poll/fan club is this if Animals is not a choice for favorite album, while A Momentary Lapse of Reason is?
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
Quote by Maet
So deadhead, have you reported this yet? Or should I take upon the responsibility myself?

I'll let someone else do it for a change.....

NOT!!!!

*reported*
Quote by BrainDamage
3. What kind of Pink Floyd poll/fan club is this if Animals is not a choice for favorite album, while A Momentary Lapse of Reason is?

and I voted DSOTM... it's cliche for a reason ya know