I've been playin' guitar for almost 2 years now and I'm planning to buy some pedals.
But I have no idea what pedal I should buy first so can someone give some tips about buying pedals and tell me with what pedals i hsould start to get a good sound out of my guitar.
If necessery these are my influences: Late sixties/ early seventies hardrock like Led Zeppelin, Cream, Hendrix, Deep Purple and a bit late seventies early eighties Metal like Van Halen, Ozzy, Motorhead and Iron Maiden.
So can someone help me out?
I sold my soul for Rock 'n' Roll

Quote by CSguitarvocal
you've just proven that you're the most ignorant fuck on this website...

Thank you
Quote by darknessfan
Whenever I sit down to play guitar, I always need to pee in like 3 minutes. Is this weird?

Owned
What amp do you have? Might need a new one if you're looking for a good guitar sound.

I have the same influences as you. Take a look at Line 6's Tone Core pedals, they have sound clips on their website of them, I like how they sound.

Boss makes good single pedals too. They have sound clips on their website too. Also, look at Dunlop, they make expensive pedals but they're supposed to be pretty good, ie the Crybaby, and they also make Hendrix pedals.
Don't wast your money on peddles Just Get a cool Marshall that has some effects like re verb, Delay, Cher, flag. I have a Marshall MG15 DFX and it has all that four like 160$ plus tax and its pretty loud to.
i got a zoom505II its really good you can customize everything within it and you have blues tones zep style distortion tons more wah cry baby(33 effects in all) a tuner too i got it on sale for $90 trust me its really good
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Ok guys thanks for your help
Any other hints ?
I sold my soul for Rock 'n' Roll

Quote by CSguitarvocal
you've just proven that you're the most ignorant fuck on this website...

Thank you
Quote by darknessfan
Whenever I sit down to play guitar, I always need to pee in like 3 minutes. Is this weird?

Owned
i got a zoom505II its really good you can customize everything within it and you have blues tones zep style distortion tons more wah cry baby(33 effects in all) a tuner too i got it on sale for $90 trust me its really good

man where did you get this?