well, it's a Jackson, but not a Jackson. it's got the name and everything, but i'm willing to bet the tremolo is a piece of crap, and the fretboard is ugly, and not Jackson-looking. it's a performer series, and you didn't get that much of a bargain. but it's still ok.
Quote by YAY_FOR_PIE
, I stopped when I read something about three dragons being in you or something.

Quote by Metal claw
Paris Hilton looks like Dave Mustaine to me.
upon looking at the nut, you can see that the locking tremolo will NOT lock, because 2 of the bolts are gone. unfortunate.
Quote by YAY_FOR_PIE
, I stopped when I read something about three dragons being in you or something.

Quote by Metal claw
Paris Hilton looks like Dave Mustaine to me.
the guy whos selling it to you obviously knows very little about what exactly hes talking about... but it looks to be in good shape...
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
yea well guys just to let you know, i am getting a new case for it, the emg KFK pickups and a 24fret sharkfin neck for it.
needs a little polish and maybe a new nut and the tremelo looks like crap so thatll cost u about 300 more bucks shoulda bought something new and better
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

i never trust reviews, i mean for all u know it could be some n00b who thinks every guitar is amazing, but hey i dunno
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

but listen i already know what its going to sound like and what the tremolo is like because i have a jackson performer ps1 and it has the same pickups and same tremolo ect. same hardware.
Quote by mega_tallica
because then! i would have to get 800dollars and then buy a new 24fret neck for it and emg pickups.... so its pretty stupid.

http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data4/Jackson/PS3T_Rhoads-1.html

thats reviews on it.

That doesnt really make sense, you would spend 800 more dollars on another guitar so you can get 24 frets?? what If I were you, i would've saved, and bought a cooler guitar, like an rr3 or rr5 mmmm RR5's!!

That would be such a better amount of money spent. Then you wouldnt have to woryy about replacing the trem, and you could drop tune w/out having to readjust the floyd rose. But hey, your call.
listen guys it the has the 3 pots for the KFK pickups, it has the shape i wanted, it is bolt on so i can change the neck and also it is the color i wanted, in my next guita, and it was only cheap.
you guys dont understand see.

i had alot of money but listen

either buy that cheap one and put the neck and pickups i wanted in it, or buy a 1000dollars one and put the neck and pikcups in it i wanted, i had about 1000dollars saved up to, just that i like to fix things up to and plus it saved me some money.

either spend 1000 on a rr and pput the parts i wanted in it or buy a 200 dollar rr and put the parts that i wanted in it, saves me money and gives me things to do.
yea i played the rr5 at a music store, i really liked it, but i prefer a floyd rose and also my guitar does have 24 frets and i do use them alot.;