Page 1 of 2
Hi, i am from Northen Ireland and have put many posts up on the classifieds section of this website and no one has replied and i was just wondering how many musicians there are from N.I.
maybe so...maybe so young one.

Quote by Friggly
"But just PRETEND i'm not your sister"

Quote by dingmydong
I'm gonna start reffering to the female reproductive organ as the scarlet monastery now

yea mano, im from NI. Just outside Carrickfergus in the hole that is Greenisland. NI's full of musicians, and bursting with bands. You have a band goin?
Grammar Nazi.
I'm the leprechaun!
, sorry.
I don't think there are too many.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
No Kerrang i dont unfortunantly i have a bass player but i need a drummer, vocalist and another guitarist. Its really gay tho cus ive put up so many ads and no one has replied to them. Hav u got a band?

Quote by Friggly

Quote by dingmydong
I'm gonna start reffering to the female reproductive organ as the scarlet monastery now

yea man, Donkey Punch, belfasts greatest "hit". id say were pretty good like, were all competant but not overly egotistical
Grammar Nazi.
I'm from Belfast, I bass. I've also heard about donkey punch!! In fact the name caused me to make a short movie to try to explain the meaning.
ACTUALLY!? Fcuken right dude. Did u see us in the front page or do u know any of us?
Grammar Nazi.
Im 1/3 NI. live in london but stay in NI sumtimes. Stay in a town called newcastle,but problem bein, iv only met 1 guitarist, all the rest are chavs with their hands down their trousers..........twats..............
so i think i count as a NI musician
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Quote by TheUnholy
So, apparently "Britain has a large Pakistani community" is now a source of humour?

I hope your Daily Mail strangles you, to be honest.
If any of u guys know of anyone how likes metal get em on here cus i really need a band.

Hope u have great success kerrang,lol donkey ounch where did u come up with the name man?

Quote by Friggly

Quote by dingmydong

Quote by kerrang
ACTUALLY!? Fcuken right dude. Did u see us in the front page or do u know any of us?

A friend said somethign about youse once...this inspired much debate on the subject of your name.
I've not actually managed to ever go to the Front Page yet but I do hope to get down there sometime soon.
We should make a club: Northen Irelands Musicians club, Kerrang can be co-founder seeing as he had the first post to this thread(thats if he wants)

Quote by Friggly

Quote by dingmydong

It aint made up, try urban dictionary for the meaning, its rather...colourfull. Our lead singer is a complete header and heard it somewhere before and just said ya know "why dont we call the band this" usually we just refer to ourselves as DP now

EDIT yea im up for that dudes co-founder? sounds great, just place it in the sig? summat like Northern Ireland Musician coalitian perhaps?
Grammar Nazi.
Kwl i'm really intriged now to find the meaning of it

Quote by Friggly

Quote by dingmydong

Quote by kerrang
It aint made up, try urban dictionary for the meaning, its rather...colourfull. Our lead singer is a complete header and heard it somewhere before and just said ya know "why dont we call the band this" usually we just refer to ourselves as DP now

Oh yeah I know what it means.

My band is named after the green belt (the bit you can't build houses in) around Belfast.
wot sort of music does ure band play kerrang

Quote by Friggly

Quote by dingmydong

Quote by Mr.Loomis_shred's sig
Founder of the Northen Ireland Musicians coalitian pm me or Kerrang to join

Do I have to pm you to join??
I Am Northern Ireland!

And on a side note, I'm also looking for a metal band.
Last edited by Virgil_Hart05 at Jul 9, 2006,
Rock, no subgenres, no pissing about, just Rock. Our overall oobjective is to return Rock and roll to the masses. Were playin a benefit gig for action cancer in august titled "school of rock and its bein done in a school and all. tickets are a 5er if you wanna go, theres 4 other groups playin so its a promising night

EDIT: dont bother PMing just stick 1 or 2 or whatever in the sig pick a number i dont care dude lol
Grammar Nazi.
I need to move to Ireland so I can hang out in the pubs and drink proper beer, and not have to pay out the ass for imported Guiness.
c'mon theres only 5 1/3 musicians from northen Ireland on this site...seriously, awelll

Quote by Friggly

Quote by dingmydong

guitarist from a tiny place called maghera
Quote by REBAN primusfan
i enjoy getting boners. they make me feel important.

Quote by chubbychunks
George Lucas didn't invent Christianity, although he was a big contributor.
Quote by Mr.Loomis_shred
c'mon theres only 5 1/3 musicians from northen Ireland on this site...seriously, awelll

There are at least two others that I know of. The only people who will have seen this thread are the ones that are regularly in the pit.
Quote by Mr.Loomis_shred
Hi, i am from Northen Ireland and have put many posts up on the classifieds section of this website and no one has replied and i was just wondering how many musicians there are from N.I.

hey you from lurgan! cool! im from portadown just down the road! im not realy a musician but i play guitar an lookin for a band and stuff!
There's not many musicians around my general area. Like Zebrahead_SICK said, theres too many chavs. I think Snow patrol (Indie band) had something to do with the college I went to. They were music students there (before I started going or something). Not sure if thats true though.
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
Last edited by monkey of doom at Jul 10, 2006,
Also Dave MC and Freepower (non-mod) from the shred forum are both living in Northern Ireland. I'm down south though. Kilkenny FTW. We got the cat laughs. :p
sorry man but no, my names jamie and theres barely anyone other than chavs round here
Quote by REBAN primusfan

Quote by chubbychunks
i think theres possibly 7 guitarists at my school, out of 700 what a ratio
Quote by REBAN primusfan

Quote by chubbychunks
Yeah I'm from Northern Ireland

I live in Greenisland which is near Carrickfergus and Newtownabbey
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Quote by jaspep
hey you from lurgan! cool! im from portadown just down the road! im not realy a musician but i play guitar an lookin for a band and stuff!

Yo jaspep i sent u a pm bout the band thing.

Quote by Friggly

Quote by dingmydong

yepp im from belfast. i play guitar+bass and am bandless

=(
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Quote by somewhat_here

i wish i was fat so i can buy xxl clothes during liquidation
Page 1 of 2