Hey all, Im new and all here, I searched the forum for the problem I have right now...
I was playing guitar as usual last night, and today when I took up my guitar to play, then my thin E string sounded extremely strange between 9-12th fret. its kinda vibrating sound, sounds like **** imo, anyone got a solution on this? Or is it that easy just to change strings? thans anyway.
fret buzz?
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
its a new RR3, so it shouldn't be a crappy guitar imo tho.
RR3 with MT2 pedal - peavy bandit II 112
oh this happened to me before....you need to take it to a shop and they do sumin like polish the frets down so they r all the same height again. if you dont have a warranty, it usually costs bout £20
oh... that was a new one for me, thanks for the advice, does this happen a lot? just feels ****ty to buy a new pretty expensive and after three weeks it turns out like this..
Ibanez RGA42 2009 modded with blackouts
BC Rich Warlock Platinum
Shecter C-7 Hellraiser

Boss NS-2
Boss DD-20
Boss SD-1

Bugera 6260
RS412XL Cabinet
I only hear the buzz with distortion
Ibanez RGA42 2009 modded with blackouts
BC Rich Warlock Platinum
Shecter C-7 Hellraiser

Boss NS-2
Boss DD-20
Boss SD-1

Bugera 6260
RS412XL Cabinet
so you only hear it through your amp while on your distortion. what guitar are you playing it on? are you sure it happens when your not unplugged