My band was having a practice last night, and somehow we started playing that song... we're planning on actually covering it... but my question is... Would we ruin it since we're a 6 piece ska band doing the cover? It sounded fine last nite, cause we weren't tryin to use horns, but the thought was to have some horns cover it, since our guitarist isn't that good with the fill riffs
when they come for me, i'll be sitting at my desk, with a gun in my hand, wearin a bullet-proof vest, singin: "my my my how the time does fly, when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night"
no way man u cant ruin, kfc did with their commericals
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_('') aww

RATM_Rocha wrote:

I hate Gun"n"roses and i hate velvet revolver, there emo music, ew.

^ lmao wat a retard ^

Plan-C page
those are the best covers, the ones that take an unconventional approach. you know how many cover that song note for note and bore the **** out of the world. Mix it up and make the song your own.
yea ^

rock on w. the ska
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club, PM deadhead313313

People Wouldn't know good music if it hit them in face
- Frank Zappa

Gear:
Carvin CT3
Digitech GNX3
Peavey Classic 30
it would sound sweet with horns what r u taking about idot
Member #19 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club."

Quote by chaoticmayhem
Toads are cool; it's those frog bastards that I don't like.

Whats your philosophy on life?
its so good to be back!
thanks alot... i just wanted to see, cause i know there's a certain sublime tribute album that basically had every1 beat the hell outta the songs cause alot of it weren't other ska bands... so i was hopin we wouldn't be doin the same
when they come for me, i'll be sitting at my desk, with a gun in my hand, wearin a bullet-proof vest, singin: "my my my how the time does fly, when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night"
its been nearly 17 days since you decided to do it..
hav you actually done it yet and recorded it?
if you have please post a link to a site or something, i'm sure it'll sound great.
If history is going to repeat itself I should think we can expect the same thing again. - TERRY VENABLES