what music?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Well, since you haven't given us a lot of info, I'll just go for versatile amps. Probably a Roland Cube 30/60 or a Vox Valvetronix AD30VT or AD50VT. They're both great amps (I prefer the Vox, but the Roland is better for heavier styles of music).
#4 member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join
Yeah sorry I haven't said much I was in a hurry for supper..... I would like to play stuff like System Of A Down and stuff with high distortion, and i would like it to be atleast 30W
^ yeah, if you play mostly heavier styles, on a budget, that's one of the main contenders...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
That's about what you're looking for. It should definately get you the SOAD tones you want.
#4 member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join
Is $250 a good price canadian for that amp? That covers shipping and coverting to Canadian price, as long as there no tax(is there?).
Last edited by HBKracker at Jul 9, 2006,