Which is better, the new Vox Valvetronix line, or the Roland cube 30? Which one has better output, effects, etc...

I just practice in my room right now but hope to start a band when school starts.

thanks

btw if this helps i have a yamaha pacifica guitar, epiphone vintage g-400 which is my main guitar, and a digitech distortion factory pedal
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
Which is better, the new Vox Valvetronix line, or the Roland cube 30? Which one has better output, effects, etc...

I just practice in my room right now but hope to start a band when school starts.

thanks

btw if this helps i have a yamaha pacifica guitar, epiphone vintage g-400 which is my main guitar, and a digitech distortion factory pedal

There should be an only Valvetronix/Cube thread...

Cube for metal, Vox for anything else.

VINDICEDIT:

This belongs in Guitar Gear & Accessories.
Last edited by Vindication at Jul 9, 2006,
I like the VOX better since it has and actual tube in the preamp. The Cube would most likely be better for metal. Depends on your style of music. I think the VOX is more versatile.
Quote by fireman464
I like the VOX better since it has and actual tube in the preamp. The Cube would most likely be better for metal. Depends on your style of music. I think the VOX is more versatile.

The tube does just about nothing as most people say. I like the Roland cube better. It has awsome settings for heavier stuff, but I think it has good cleans too. I wasnt too impressed with the Vox.
both would work well for whatever lol, though if you plan on playing metal with the vox i'd suggest a boss sd-1 to boost it.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name