Ok, well, being as sick as I am of paying for and replacing batteries for my pedals, I went out and bought a 1 Spot system. I originally went to get an adaptor for just my Ibanez Weeping Demon, seeing as it is a huge power sucker. Well, Guitar Center didn't have the adaptor, so we tried a bunch of different adaptors on a Tubescreamer, and the first one we found that worked was the Boss PSA-120T, ans it wasn't too expensive, so I decided I should get the whole 1 Spot power chain. I figured that since it worked with the Tubescreamer, it might as well work with my Weeping Demon, so I got the Boss. Well, it doesn't. So I guess the Tonelock series uses a different adaptor, or whatever, but would the 1 Spot adaptor work with it as well?
^aah confused.

im using a one spot and daisy chain, on a tube screamer, a wah, a boss delay, a danelctro fab, a boss distortion, a no name tuner and a boss recorder.

just listing them for u. in case its helpful.

edit: i guess im agreeing wt u that boss seems to work
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
^aah confused.

im using a one spot and daisy chain, on a tube screamer, a wah, a boss delay, a danelctro fab, a boss distortion, a no name tuner and a boss recorder.

just listing them for u. in case its helpful.

Ok, here's what's happening:
I'm using the Boss PSA-120T wall adaptor and I've plugged it into a 1 Spot power spliter. When I plugged the Boss power adaptor into the Ibanez Tubescreamer at the store it worked, but when I plugged it into my Weeping Demon, it made a huge buzzing noise. All I'm asking is will the 1 Spot wall adaptor power the Weeping Demon without making a ton of noise?
ok sorry i cant tell u for sure. good luck bump...
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Your Weeping Demon didn't come with an adapter? Anyways, I know absolutely nothing about electronics, but here are the specs from my WDs adapter, if that helps at all.

Input AC 120V 6W 60Hz
Output DC 9V 200mA

You can probably order the exact adapter from Ibanez, if you must.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
Go to Radio Shack and get a 9v Adapter, and find the head that'll fit your pedal, thats what I did for my Dunlop 535Q.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
well i think he wants to use what he has, but it might be too much for it to handle.

that adapter can power a few pedals (when chained) but, can cause noise. depends on what its powering.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

it probably has a different polarity. look on your weeping demon for something like this

--(*-+

(crude i know)

the line that goes inside the C shape is the centre pin. look for an adaptor with the same symbol (or a multipolaritymultivoltage adaptor )
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.