Would you tell me what kind of pick-ups would go well w/ my Fender Squirer that I'm currently painting, would you do that for a Klondike bar? I'm trying to get into heavier music and all that stuff... thank you.
"Being sober on a bus is completly different that bein' drunk on a bus"- Ozzy

My lyrics
haha i like the thread title...
...alot...licks lips*
uh get a Duncan JB or a Dimarzio distortion
good for heavy stuff
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
EMG pick ups are great heavy crunchy pick ups but i don't how they would look on a frnder or if they would even fit
Ha ha, yeah, when you make titles like this you get more people to come, and I really need the help, b.c. I've been looking for pick ups for a while.
"Being sober on a bus is completly different that bein' drunk on a bus"- Ozzy

My lyrics
i'd buy a parker for a klondike bar.
Gear:::

Schecter C1 Classic - drop C - .11's
Ibanez rg321 (emg 81/85) - drop D - .10's
----------------------
Peavey 6505+
Peavey XXX 412 cab
Crate VTX212b Combo - practice amp.
----------------------
ibanez TS9

you could probly get a better guitar with the money you would have to invest into making a squier sound good. i know i could with the amount it would take to fix my squier, anyway... idk about yours tho... just somethin to think about

but if an EMG will fit in a squier, thats about as heavy as youll get. if not, try some other humbuckers from Seymour Duncan or Dimarzio
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
I totally just finished a Klondike bar right here at my computer!
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by hamish5178
I totally just finished a Klondike bar right here at my computer!

i have about 12 boxes in my freezer (sale at shaws ) and this thread is really making me consider going and getting one...

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
^^ i feel your pain

Quote by richwatkinson
if they would even fit

they would cut the pick guard
My Rig:

Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Es-335 Deluxe
Line 6 Flextone 3 XL
Norman B-50
1980 Fender Acoustic

were u looking for a bridge humbucker and minihumbuckers? are u replacing all of them?

what madel squier? is it an alder guitar?

what amp are u using?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I'd say go with the Seymour Duncan Lil' Screamin' Demon I put that sucker in my Squire a year or 2 ago before I got my Agile and man does that sucker sound nice. It cost as much as my guitar though hahaha I think it was 89.99. It's a Humbucker that can fit into single coil slots so you don't have to do all that cutting and stuff.