ok ive been looking for a new guitar and i was looking at schecters and i saw two particular models i liked. the c-1 hellraiser and the pt blackjack. i dont no how much they cost but im willig to spend about 1000$ can. i was wondering which one is better for me or if there is another guitar i should be getting onstead i play heavy rock , rock ummm lots of stuff like that. thanks
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
i would go for a hellraiser, i am looking into buying one myself
Quote by EvilMaxy
I shoved a crayola crayon up my ass.

Quote by Nelsean
I shoved my tesicals in a blender and masterbated.

superman's where its at....
Jesus pwns both
yeah if youve got a grand to spend the hellraiser C1 FR
ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe
its canadian dollars ^
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
How are the necks on hellraisers you guys? I heard that they are really thick, how are they compared to like a fender strat neck?
“It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.” - Bach
^ They are thinner than a Fender, I personally think the neck is great. The Ibanez necks can give some cramps if you have big hands. I compared my neck on my schecter to the neck on my cousins fender strat and the strat was considerably thicker and uncomfortable. And for the guitar def. go with the Hellraiser FR, but make sure you have a good tube combo for the EMG's to shine.
Quote by Pants99
How are the necks on hellraisers you guys? I heard that they are really thick, how are they compared to like a fender strat neck?

They're thick, but easy enough to get used to. They're considerably thicker than a strat neck, but thinner than a LP neck.

I personally would go for the PT because I don't listen to too much metal. If your guitar tone is gonna be all heavy all the time, get the Hellraiser. If you want more versatility, get the Blackjack.
Well the main difference are the pickups. Duncan JB/59 combo or EMG 81/89 (or 60 in the neck, cant remember). Depends on how heavy you want, the EMGs are more suited for metal, where the duncans are more versitile.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
the necks are like a PRS

yea had to say that
but go for the hellriser
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
ok thanks hmmm im not sure which one ill do sum more research
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.