so my girlfriend is asking me to teach her how to play i was wondering were would be the best place to start???
Cmstar90: i have too lisen to a song for hours just to figure out of one part it sound and how to move my fingers tso that it sounds that way
Cmstar90: when u seem to figure it out in seconds
I used to teach a bit. The thing that I find works the best is to have them pick out a song that they really want to be able to play. (Make sure it is simple.) And start working on things leading up to being able to play the whole song. That way they can hear the song coming together. It seems to help. What do ya think?
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll
if youre girlfriend is asking you to teach her she realy just wants to hang out n ****, just show her some cool riffs or sing freestyle over some chord progressions for her....she just wants you to impress her, unless she realy wants to play then show her some easy chords, be patient and ask her wat she wants to learn
Quote by casualty01

btw, you're annoying me.

banned.

Cas-
my girlfriend asked me that once. all i said was,"would you like me to take your
g-string off first?"

she didnt understand for like 5 minutes, then when she got it she said yes. so i did. true story guys