I didn't search this but I doubt it's been done. Does anybody know how to get the sound Patrick Matthews from The Vines has on their albums. I really like it and I want to know how to get it. Right now I have a crappy 10 watt amp because I sold my other one. At the end of the summer I'll get my new amp which will be an Ampeg SVT-3PRO and an ampeg 4x10 cab. Also if anyone knows if that amp is good would help.
Quote by Caustic
Loviator sounds like a 70's sex toy, probably discontinued and withdrawn from retail due to poor grade rubber being used in construction.

Quote by Stop Messin'
Put the weed in your friends anus, light it, and use his pecker like a bong :O
i believe he used a jazz bass so that should be part of it. set the treble pretty high and just screw around until you find something close.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
ampeg svt-3 and 410HE is my current rig.
i have a Conklin groove tools 5 string with active bartolini pickups, which really contributes to my tone.
the amp is pretty loud, if you're good at setting it up. i mostly play fast technical death metal and i get really good tone.