Page 1 of 2
I saw a warlock bronze on a website for $200 should i buy it?
my gear:

- Jackson DXMG with EMG 81 and 85
- Ibanez RG5EX1 (saved $320 hehe)
- Line 6 Spider III 120 watt amp
- Marshall 60 watt
- ion guitar
- crappy ion amp
- lyon distortion pedal
- ion vocal amp
(last 4 are my old gear)
No, that's not a very good price and I would generally stay away from the warlock bronze series. There horrible guitars in my opinion.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Last edited by zeppelinpage4 at Jul 9, 2006,
buy it if you want.
it's your money
Quote by steven seagull
good, however give yourself a pat on the back for starting a thread that contains a picture of Optimus Prime!

Quote by Schneiderman
This thread sucks and is now about slot cars.
Yeah, thats expensive for that guitar, my bro got his for 170 i think, horrible guitar.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
yeah go buy it. buy it then post a thread on how hXc it is and all the stupid bull**** and then we'll tell you how MUCH OF A ****ING STUPID ASS RETARD THAT YOU ARE!!! GODDAMN YOU ****ING NOOBS WITH YOUR ****TY WARLOCKS AND MARSHALL MG'S!!! ****!!!

basically, dont buy it, its a bad guitar. save up and buy something better
^ dont be hatin..you were a noob at one point...im a noob compared to some guys on here.
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
i have one, at first they seem ok
bronze warlocks start to die after like its 10th use
their not good at all
aim for a low end jackson or a ibanez grx20
Quote by xsynysterx06
^ dont be hatin..you were a noob at one point...im a noob compared to some guys on here.

yeah i know, and my first guitar was a bronze warlock also, piece of ****, fell apart like after 6 months. i did go over borad on my last comment, didnt mean to freak out. im just in a rather pissy mood. plus i think i speak for everyone else when i say im sick of these "should i get a bronze warlock" threads, i see like 2 or 3 new ones like everyday. ok im done ranting, ill shut up now.
Most B.C. Rich guitars are horrible, but the USA models are great...just overpriced.
hey wat if i c 1 on ebay for a penny then should i buy
my gear:

- Jackson DXMG with EMG 81 and 85
- Ibanez RG5EX1 (saved $320 hehe)
- Line 6 Spider III 120 watt amp
- Marshall 60 watt
- ion guitar
- crappy ion amp
- lyon distortion pedal
- ion vocal amp
(last 4 are my old gear)
99% of the time, MusiciansFriend has the best deal, plus the most reliability.

Quote by lp_dude_2
yeah go buy it. buy it then post a thread on how hXc it is and all the stupid bull**** and then we'll tell you how MUCH OF A ****ING STUPID ASS RETARD THAT YOU ARE!!! GODDAMN YOU ****ING NOOBS WITH YOUR ****TY WARLOCKS AND MARSHALL MG'S!!! ****!!!

You. ****ing. FAIL.
Quote by lp_dude_2

Shut the fuck up dumbass. Just because he has a question and is unsure about something doesn't give you the right to flame him. You're a fucking moron you know that, your IQ is lower than most kids with Down's Syndrome. I hope you are brutally raped by your dad, who just recently came back from leaving your mother before you were born and while he was gone, he brutally raped and killed a dozen prostitutes. I hope your body is flung into a really deep tar pit and set alit, because you are lower than a snakes belly. And even if it does suck, you use a Digitech Metal Master distortion and think that its hardcore.
Quote by lp_dude_2
suck. my. ****.

Stop changing the subject from the fact that you're an ignorant douchebag. If anything's 'HxC' as you put it, it's not Linkin Park.
Quote by lp_dude_2

Just because I'm a nice guy, I'll inform you of a couple things.

#1. Linkin Park sucks. This is a well known fact.

#2. You're an idiot. After the quoted post, this is also now a well known fact.

Now, on topic, don't buy any BC Rich unless it's one of the high end ones. They have poor quality and poor materials. Also, $200 for a bronze warlock is a ripoff. I've seen them for $140 before.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by lp_dude_2

i have a marshall MG

but i guess my pedal makes up for it
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
i have one...i like the neck alot....

but the stock pups suck and the tuners are ****....and the bridge sucks too

but if you put about 300-400 into it...its a great guitar...haha i know that seems rediculas but its a killer look...and a really comfertable guitar
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
Quote by MastaBassist10
Shut the fuck up dumbass. Just because he has a question and is unsure about something doesn't give you the right to flame him. You're a fucking moron you know that, your IQ is lower than most kids with Down's Syndrome. I hope you are brutally raped by your dad, who just recently came back from leaving your mother before you were born and while he was gone, he brutally raped and killed a dozen prostitutes. I hope your body is flung into a really deep tar pit and set alit, because you are lower than a snakes belly. And even if it does suck, you use a Digitech Metal Master distortion and think that its hardcore.

that was halarious,

MastaBassist > Lp_Dude
Goo Goo G'Joob
Quote by MastaBassist10

That is by far the most hilarious post I've seen all day. Bravo to you.

My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by V12prowler
(Invalid img)

thats LP dude

should explain alot

how does that explain a lot? all it explains is that my ear is guaged out and i put a spoon through it.
Quote by MastaBassist10

first off, people get flamed all the time for making posts like this, so dont single me out. second, my IQ is actually rather high, 136. third, shut up about that **** about my dad, yeah i ****ing hate him but that doesnt give you the right to say that ****. cause he did leave my mom when i was 1 year old and now he's in jail becasue of the drunken loser he is. and i know the metal master is rather crappy unless you tweek it enough to get a good tone, which i have done.
I'd try it before you decide anything. Bad pickups can be replaced, necks can be changed, bodies can be repaired. My rule is to play the guitar clean, through the ****tiest amp in the place, so you can hear what it really sounds like.

Also as a general rule for the "noobs" above me, "When you're a noob, you keep your damn n00b mouth shut" learn it well.
Just dont buy it, look for an Esp LTD, also only LTD called, about 200/220 Bucks, you get a good metal/rock guitar, with witch you will be satisfied a longer time.
\\>Viva Los Tioz<//
Quote by ilikesteak
I'd try it before you decide anything. Bad pickups can be replaced, necks can be changed, bodies can be repaired. My rule is to play the guitar clean, through the ****tiest amp in the place, so you can hear what it really sounds like.

Also as a general rule for the "noobs" above me, "When you're a noob, you keep your damn n00b mouth shut" learn it well.

ummm necks cant be changed on set necks, neck thru, or set thru guitars.

and well your the only noob on this page so take your own advice and stfu
Quote by lp_dude_2
first off, people get flamed all the time for making posts like this, so dont single me out. second, my IQ is actually rather high, 136. third, shut up about that **** about my dad, yeah i ****ing hate him but that doesnt give you the right to say that ****. cause he did leave my mom when i was 1 year old and now he's in jail becasue of the drunken loser he is. and i know the metal master is rather crappy unless you tweek it enough to get a good tone, which i have done.

yeah, but you still got owned, and noone gives a **** about your dad, or the fact that you like linkin park, and dude, buy a real amp.
Last edited by cobhc2006 at Jul 10, 2006,
Quote by lp_dude_2

*plays violin* no wonder u like linkin park
Quote by MastaBassist10

hahahahaha... pwned.
Quote by lp_dude_2

Shut your fucking mouth, doofus.
Basiclly this is a thumb rule of what not to get:
Low end BC Riches
SX
Any guitar made out of agathis
Any guitar made out of plywood
Any instrument with this description: This is a very fine item with high quality. It is in good condition, no crack and no chip. Look at the pictures you can see the shape is very well; So wonderful item . please don't miss it ! If you Wear to it, Do hope this item will bring you happiness and good luck . I have other wonderful item on my ebay . (like this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/New-and-stunning-music-instrument-electric-guitar_W0QQitemZ250005674096QQihZ015QQcategoryZ33040QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Never even buy a top notch BC Rich guitar because it will end up sounding like a $100 Squier. BC Rich sucks... My sugesstion is to save up a little more dough and buy a Jackson Dinky.
Emo is conforming to unconformity and whining. Really, it is.
Page 1 of 2