need some help.... i`m starting playing the guitar and when i tune the guitar which is a strat, the bridge begin eh..... to lift, and that is for me no normal.... what should i do???????
unscrew the plate on the back, and put more springs in it.
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
but i am confused because when i got the guitar it doesnt lift (the bridge) and when i string the guitar with a new ones it begins to lift
now i think it could be that i put more thickness strings is that could be the reason?????????
yeah. if your changing guages, get it set up. truss rod, action etc. btw, nice triple post. haha.
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

no need to add springs. you just tighten the screws that hold the trem claw. but detune your guitar first before doing it
Quote by azn_guitarist25
no need to add springs. you just tighten the screws that hold the trem claw. but detune your guitar first before doing it
adding a couple springs helped me out alot...
Quote by SchecterFreak

Quote by usuckhugeonez
adding a couple springs helped me out alot...

true but if its a slight degree of lift then just tightening them is easier
Quote by azn_guitarist25
true but if its a slight degree of lift then just tightening them is easier
mine came like 3 cm off of it... this was back when i was a noob and went from .9s to .13s with no adjustment. hahaha.
Quote by SchecterFreak