what would you pick a gibson les paul standard through a boss dd-6 and a tube scream going into a marshall half stack?

or

a eric johnson stratocaster going through a dd-3 and a boss compression/sustainer goin through a vox valvetronix?
OK DUDE, i dont mean to make you mad or anything but in one of posts you said you haD a 120 watt crate amp and i wanna know what model it is cuz i think its the one i wanna buy
Well, the second one you said the Valvetronix...so Im assuming by Marshall half-stack youre referring to either an MG or an AVT.

Considering that...the second one.
depends on your style, and what kinda of marshall
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
do you like the XT120R?...cuz some people like it and some peaople dont adn im really getting mad
AC30s are a light-mid gained amp. The Mode Four is super high gain, so not really in the same class there. Why spend that much on mode four? maybe a nice tube combo? Er eBay a Marshall tube amp.
to answer the Rocka sorta guy, Yes i like the amp alot and it sounds great with my les paul.

And what would you guys pick if i switched the first one up a little bit because my brother just called me saying that he'll lend me some more money so replace the first one and make the marshall a Tsl triple super lead amp.
Yea, well the Vox is the same price, has awsome cleans, and he can put a tubescreamer in front of it and it will rock. That with a Gibson Les Paul would be awsome.
Quote by gibsonbrothers

And what would you guys pick if i switched the first one up a little bit because my brother just called me saying that he'll lend me some more money so replace the first one and make the marshall a Tsl triple super lead amp.

The combo would be fine. A half-stack would probably be too much. The TSL601 would be good.
Quote by gibsonbrothers
My brother says i should go with the first one and he's about to drive me to guitar center

BUT WAT ARE YOU GETTING?!
Quote by gibsonbrothers
My brother says i should go with the first one and he's about to drive me to guitar center

I agree with your brother.
^ I still want to know what hes getting. If he ends up getting the Mode Four im gunna kill his brother.
Quote by Blinded0n1sidE
^ awesome. So tell what you plan to get now.

I assumed he was getting a TSL601
Quote by mattyyy
I assumed he was getting a TSL601

well he said his bro told him to get the "First One" which was a mode four. So idk...
Quote by Blinded0n1sidE
well he said his bro told him to get the "First One" which was a mode four. So idk...

Yeah, I know. I realized he made it kind of confusing when you said that.
I don't know, he'll probably tell us soon
Quote by gibsonbrothers
im going with the first one but with the tsl and i have to order online now like on musicians friend or something

OK, cool

EDIT : 601 right?
^ dude have you ever even played the TSL601? Dont make the mistake of ordering online without even knowing if you like it first.
i know but i play at my local church. and the stage is suspended like 15 from the ground so, it would be a hastle to carry that up a stair case kinda...
I would choose an eric johnson strat into a two rock jade quarter stack with an overdrive and delay in between.

Is that an option?
I'd spend a little less on the guitar and a little more on the amp if I were you.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust