hi, im just wondering if anyone knows of hand any good songs to play that are intermediate to hard level. i like most rock anything heavy is fine. i play a lot of coheed and cambria stuff, some as i lay dying so im all over the place. thanks
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Mesa Boogie Mark IV

Quote by aerosmithfan95
I wanna know what some blues sounding chords I could use in the key of D Aeolian fifth mode of Melodic Minor.

Quote by szekelymihai
try looking for Cm, or any of those complicated jazz chords
if you like metallica then you should learn the four horsemen its pretty fun to play or something
That depends on what you consider intermediate. Cowboys From Hell? Most of Hendrix's stuff? Motley Crue? Bark At The Moon?
Tool sounds good...

Seriously, their a great intermediate band. The only real problem is when they play really fast in a random intriquite melody that leave you going "WHAT THE FISH!*"

*Censored WITHOUT use of aster-... D'oh!
"My spoon's too big! My spoon... is too big! My spooooon is too big! My spoon's too big!"

"I am a baNANA!"

You're watching the family learning channel!
A good As I Lay Dying riff to learn is Elegy.

Also, I hate Atreyu, but Bleeding Mascara has an amazing opening riff.
Epiphone Dot Studio
Peavey Valve King 112 (w/ Eminence Texas Heat)
Digitech Hot Head
Dunlop Cry Baby GCB-95
Elixir .010-.052
Quote by KnightValor
Tool sounds good...

So true...In particular, learn Lateralus, Rosetta Stoned, The Grudge, and Aenima...Those are the fun ones to play on guitar.
thanks guys. i knwo some children of bodom. yeah and the hendrixs stuff and such not really that challenging to me i mean yeah to learn ti all. but im thinking about the metallica song maybe the atreyu one. ik i havent herd of some of the others. thanks a lot. and by intermediate i mean actually beable to pay most htinks mayeb advanced then idk. but yeah.thanks again.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Mesa Boogie Mark IV

Quote by aerosmithfan95
I wanna know what some blues sounding chords I could use in the key of D Aeolian fifth mode of Melodic Minor.

Quote by szekelymihai
try looking for Cm, or any of those complicated jazz chords