Can anyone give me some information on these pickups? Based on all the reviews these sound like the pick ups for me. I currently have a PRS custom22 with dragon2 pickups. These pickups sound great, but not particullarly for the type of music I play. I play mostly new metal stuff, and the dragon 2 Muddy's up my tone a bit. I also own a schecter with EMG 85/81's and I love the distortion I get out of those, just not so thrilled about the cleans. I also want to know if it will change my 5 way selector on my PRS, are these BK's able to be coil tapped to work with my current configuration??
The Nailbombs are amazing. You might want something different though, since you play nu-metal you might like the bassy sounds of a BK Warpig or a Swineshead X-Bucker better.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Is it just me or Warpigs make every amp sound like 5150s ??
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
its you.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
yeh go to the forums if you want soundclips. and coil split can be done but tapping needs to be done during the wiring process i do believe
yeah, best bet if you're anyway serious at all about ordering them, is to head over to the forums at www.bareknucklepickups.co.uk (there is a list of USA dealers over there too).

They'll know a lot more about them than we will- and/or you could email BK directly, from what I hear, they're very quick to answer.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?