i have been looking for the "right" amp for quite a while and i found a couple amps that seem good to me and some people like them and some dont and it confuses me cuz i dont know what to buy, is it because people have different styles of music or what
Quote by Rocker...sorta
i have been looking for the "right" amp for quite a while and i found a couple amps that seem good to me and some people like them and some dont and it confuses me cuz i dont know what to buy, is it because people have different styles of music or what

what kind of music do you like
Quote by Rocker...sorta
i like metallica, atreyu, avenged sevenfold, and bands like that

Get a TSL601

You're starting a lot of posts by the way, you might want to slow down a bit.
ok...i started 2 and i follow them both, i got it under control. but thanks for the advice...on the amp..ya
Quote by Rocker...sorta
ok...i started 2 and i follow them both, i got it under control. but thanks for the advice...on the amp..ya

Yeah, I know you've got them under control. It just seems like next time you can try and keep it in the same post..

That sounds really mean lol
I'm not trying to be mean, just trying to help you out
Budget??
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Depends on the budget..
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Make your own mind up, dammit.

So what if other people don't like an amp?, you might.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30