these guys are easily my favorite hardcore band. it will be sad to see them go. this thread is dedicated to them, because theyre so great. discuss.
this is teh suck. i love blacklisted, they're one of my favorite bands.
Quote by happytimeharry
Has anyone else tried to trim their pubes into really weird shapes and such? I once tried to make a crop circle type thing. It didn't come out so good.
i'm not a huge fan never was and i can't see myself digging any of the stuff that they would ever write but i can see why a lot of people are pissed and it's a good thing that you live in PA so you could see one of their last shows
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
Along with many other bands like Most Precious Blood, Outbreak, Guns Up and Ringworm, what is the big fuss over this band?
Quote by stratstrummer40
aww man can i have a link? id really like to hear these guys?

http://www.myspace.com/blacklisted

theres really nothing special about these guys along with other hardcore bands out right now. but they have always been my favorite hardcore band. theyve always sounded more intense to me then other hardcore bands such as Most Precious Blood, Donnybrook and the other like bands. not to mention they have better lyrics, imo then any other hardcore bands. plus their live show is one of the best ive seen. unfortunately i doubt if i will be able to go to one of their last shows.
I was never a fan of these guys. Guess I'm not seeing them with GB in August. Dosn't bother me much.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
Quote by bloodstained
Along with many other bands like Most Precious Blood, Outbreak, Guns Up and Ringworm, what is the big fuss over this band?

The intesity.
The vocal patterns and styling of it just stands out.
Its the intesity of his voice.
Taking Back Sunday = Sensitive Hardcore
Quote by J Lock
The intesity.
The vocal patterns and styling of it just stands out.
Its the intesity of his voice.

agreed. and i challenge you to find better lyrics in a hardcore band. theyre better then all the other hardcore lyrics right now, because these have much more thought in them rather then all the generic ones out right now.
Quote by Combat
agreed. and i challenge you to find better lyrics in a hardcore band. theyre better then all the other hardcore lyrics right now, because these have much more thought in them rather then all the generic ones out right now.

I don't know about the BEST lyrics, but they are definitly better than most.

I think Bane probably has the most thought in their lyrics. Just my opinion though.
meh its really a matter of opinion. i dont know Bane's lyrics too much. but theyre a different style anyway. theyre more posi. Blacklisted have good ones that are angry at times and hopeless at other times. good if youre in a bad mood to release some anger.