I'm looking for a new acoustic guitar, preferrably acoustic electric, but man they are hard to come by. I have been looking at Ibanez's AEF30EVV model but I'm almost positive they only make right handers. I thought about just switching the strings around but apparently that won't work with the way most of t he guitars are built. So does anyone know if they do make lefty's of this model or are there any lefty acoustic/electric guitars you guys would reccomend? Not lookin for anything too spendy here. My range is $300-$500. Thanks for the help guys!
im having the same problem because im lefty to. i went to guitar center the other day and tryed out an acoustic electric ovation or something like that
it was there only one but it hadda kick ass sound to it but besides that i cant help you ive been checknig into an alveraz btu thats jut acoustic
if you have a round body or two cutaways, changing strings wont be a problem im sure. but fi its a single cutaway, it would look retarded playinjg it lefty lol.
often you will pay a few bucks more to get a lefty. try looking at other ibanezs, or ovations, or takamines, look around
Quote by Metalology

................../´¯/)
...............,/¯..//
............./....//
....../´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
.../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
.('( ...´(..´......,~/'...')
..\.................\/..../
...''...\.......... _.·´
....\..........(

bassmonkey16@nexopia
i know man ive been looking for mounths and i cant find anything and if i do i have to order it of the computer fromo somewhere and id like to play one first
buy an acoustic without a cutaway and without a pick guard and change the strings.
EMO
The protagonist sees the dragon and moans about how hard it will be to get the princess to fall in love with him, he gets eaten. The princess is very happy, because he was a whiny fag anyway.

Quote by kanguuu
its old, good, but old lol
from what I understand changing the string will cause the guitar to fall out of tune constantly, otherwise I would have done that long ago.