^ I guess it was the screaming.

They sound cool though. Really relaxing.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
.....RISING!!!!!!!!! \M/

Oh wait this isnt about the Bal-Sagoth song
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
^ haha. Thats what I thought this thread was about. That Band is awesome aswell.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
One of the best bands in Finland, I think...
I have their both CDs, True Nature Unfolds and Noir. They are worth of listening. I would say that Noir has more post rock influences than True Nature Unfolds, which is more metal and has more guitar walls. I recommend them both 'cause they're so different.
It's a shame that some people are calling their music 'jesus sh*t' etc. because they have christian influences in their lyrics. Although they are a christian band, they don't do gigs in christian festivals or concerts, only in small clubs.
Callisto is a fruit-flavoured soft drink.

I will not listen to them.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by laodikea
One of the best bands in Finland, I think...
I have their both CDs, True Nature Unfolds and Noir. They are worth of listening. I would say that Noir has more post rock influences than True Nature Unfolds, which is more metal and has more guitar walls. I recommend them both 'cause they're so different.
It's a shame that some people are calling their music 'jesus sh*t' etc. because they have christian influences in their lyrics. Although they are a christian band, they don't do gigs in christian festivals or concerts, only in small clubs.

Reverend Bizarre.
^ Should've said one of the best post-rock influenced metal bands in Finland, though I don't listen to Callisto that much anymore.
The main melody on Covenant Colors sound suspiciously reminiscent of Muse's Absolution...

They're not bad. I'm not very big on the whole ambient sludge movement, but of all the bands of that style that I heard, I must say that these guys made the best impression.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.