RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I dont know what the first dude is talking about on the first link. Since when is Linkin Park ever been classified as heavy metal? wtf? Plus he's an idiot for buying it without plugging the damn thing in.

anyways, it does seem a little unreliable, so your probably best to keep searching
Quote by Don't Read This
letthebassplay you are now a legend

Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Awesome is a feeling. It's in your pants.

RIP Bellamy...

Calvin and Hobbes Group!
The one reviewer said it sounded "like hitting a baby with a cat" Man is that hilarious...
I would just go to a few local shops and see if they have it. If so, go by your own judgement, not a few pompus idiots on the internet.
If they don't...Ya got me. I've never played on one. But just don't let one out of 20 people change your mind that bad.
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
i went by my judgement..i loved the tone i got from it...i havnt had it long but i use it everyday for atleast 5hours...and still running good...
Fender CIJ Mustang
Fender Jagstang
Fender MIM Custom Telecaster
Fender MIM Strat
Peavey Classic 50 2x12
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender PT-100 Tuner
Boss SD-1
EH Small Clone
Vox Wah
Digitech Digidelay
The next step up from that was recommended to me by a friend. I decided to head to guitar center and try it out. I love the thing. I play anything from blues and clean acoustic stuff to metal. I use it in a hardcore band and it moves back and forth from my house and practice place twice a week. I have only had it since the end of May, but so far so good.

Even if something does go wrong, if you buy the amp new, there is a 5 year warranty. They have repair places located all over the country and you can just bring the amp to and they fix it for free because of the warranty. My friend had a problem with the gain channel switching off and it was fixed for free within a few days.