anyone have any tips on starting/organizing a band? and then finding somewhere to practice? i just cant think of anything than go to people i know that play and say hey wanna be in a band? thanks in advance. and please no flaming
Wrong board...head over to musician talk, then the bandleading board. They'll be of much more help to you.

My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
yeah... wrong foruml.. and never start a thread with the word "ne".... i mean cmon.... how hard is it to just spell "any"...???
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
Look for people who play.....ask them to meet up and jam......try jammin a few times, and you will either click or not. Share your musical tastes, and don't be afraid to branch out.

Also, when in a band, don't be afraid to learn each others instruments. Since I've been with my band, I've learned each instrument very well, and it has affected me very positively as both a guitarist and musician.
well...i meet my guitarist...we hanged out..played a tiny but of guitar...and talked...we explained that guitar is the best thing like..ever...me and him clicked like crazy..we jammed for a few weeks...

then met a drummer...we jammed..found out we were pretty damn metla...beside our looks.(lmfao)...then ...we made a song...a really kick ass one..worked on a few more....
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3