Have a gander at this:

Quote by Yahoo News
Thieves have stolen a plaque from AC/DC frontman Bon Scott's heritage-listed Fremantle gravesite, on what would have been the rocker's 60th birthday.

The National Trust of Australia brass plaque, which proclaimed the heritage listing, is believed to have been stolen from the gravesite at Fremantle Cemetery sometime between Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon.
ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday would have been Scott's 60th birthday.

Doug Thorncroft, self-described "head honcho" of the WA Bon Scott Fan Club, said he was "shattered" by the theft.

"It's very disappointing, particularly at this very special time of the year," Mr Thorncroft said.

"Some insignificant individual has decided to sabotage it, and steal this plaque," he said.

Mr Thorncroft said he thought the theft had probably been an alcohol-fuelled spur-of-the-moment thing.

"They're possibly sitting at home now feeling terrible, which I hope they are," he said.

Mr Thorncroft said the theft may lead to tighter security around the grave, which is a popular tourist destination, attracting thousands of rock 'n' roll pilgrims every year.

Scott was born in Kirriemuir, Scotland, but emigrated to Australia at the age of 6.

Growing up in Perth, the high-school dropout joined AC/DC in 1974 and the band went on to become one of the most popular and successful acts in Australia, then across the world.

Scott was found dead in a friend's car in the early hours of February 19, 1980, after a night of heavy drinking in London. He was 33.

I find this a bit disgraceful, poor Bon, on his birthday of all days!
Anywho, please no Acca Dacca bashing, it a serious bit of news.
I'm in the 'Australia FTW' Club. Join

Hi
Yeah, thats just sick. Even if they stole it because they are fans, that makes no sense...respect those that you admire. And if they weren't fans, well that makes it even more disgusting.
That's a shame, it's just not fair at all. What the hell were they thinking? That's just so damn disrespectful. Legends like Bon that make me proud to be Scottish
RULE BRITANNIA
Bastards.
Founder Of "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub.
PM me To Join.

Quote by RHDIII
as we all know emo music is basically rock and roll fully evolved to its highest potential

wtf?
I say we all hunt 'em down and kick they're disrespectfull asses!
Founder of...oh... nothing.
Member of...crap...nothing.
#1 member of...omg...nothing!?

Makin' Mama Proud
Quote by Hells_bell45
I say we all hunt 'em down and kick they're disrespectfull asses!

Quote by TheHeartbreaker
Aye! Grab your pitchforks, mates, we're going hunting!

We get to be in a mob? Do we get to have torches too? In addition to the pitchforks, that is?

But seriously, whether or not it was "fueled by alcohol", it's no excuse to vandalize a gravesite, regardless of who's it is. The fact that it was a famous musician only makes it worse to the fans of the band he was once part of. I hope the person(s) who did this rots in hell and get's boned by Satan for all eternity.
Quote by Resiliance
I'm more of a hermafrodite guy.

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Original creator of the Resi Signal(s)
Only old shred forum regs get it

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
^That reminds of the one movie where the devil shoves pineapples up hiitlers arse.

umm...................what is it...............................

oh yeah

Little NIcky...
When your body's tired, exercise your mind.
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
^^

That's a funny movie, but I don't remember that part.

The pineapple part? I happens like 2-3 times throughout the movie
Quote by Resiliance
I'm more of a hermafrodite guy.

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Original creator of the Resi Signal(s)
Only old shred forum regs get it

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
Well, when I watched the movie, I watched it in "segments".

It happened to be on TBS, so I decided to watch it, but only watched parts of it, and missed most of the beginning, actually.

It's possible I missed the pineapple parts, or else I just forgot about them.
I dont like ACDC that much, but what these people did was a disgrace and very disrespectful.
Coldplay Rocks
That's disgraceful! What sort of sick individual would steal something from a gravesite anyway? Particulary Bon's site. I'm visiting there later this year and I hope they don't stick a fence aroudn the whole thing!