Am about to start gigging so I was looking for some help on these erm...top price is about £150 i play metal
\m/ >_< \m/

\m/ Laceration \m/

Quote by CSguitarvocal
I wish a thousand Lex Steele rapes upon you...

Quote by shawnson
Nuthin' like 12,000 inches of negro penis in the bum to set your musical taste right.
Last edited by _mr_jack_ at Jul 10, 2006,
Also check into Korg and Boss, I can't be bothered doing the conversion from Punds to Dollars but you should be able to find one. For live stuff though I've learnt to steer clear of multi FX's. Especially the old-school zooms with just up and down selectors. SIngle function pedals juat cause less cluster**** on stage, you're a guitarist not a tap dancer. But yeah, if you want a multi, check Korg and Boss.
soz i don't follow that last post lol what point were u trying to make?
\m/ >_< \m/

\m/ Laceration \m/

Quote by CSguitarvocal
I wish a thousand Lex Steele rapes upon you...

Quote by shawnson
Nuthin' like 12,000 inches of negro penis in the bum to set your musical taste right.
Ok, sorry, long day. Basically I found that on stage, scrolling through banks of effects to be a bit fiddly to do in the mayhem of a live show. Single function pedals that do one thing and only go on and off keep things simple. However, if you can find a multi like most Korgs, some Zooms and a couple of Boss ones where you have a bank of effects, then 3 or 4 seperate footswitches to turn the effects on/off, they're not oo bad providing you only want 3 or 4 effects.

My main advice is to avoid setups like the Zoom 505 or 606 when playing live.