that scavenger hunt wasn't fun
as it came to represent something
as far as I know, from what you told me
she never noticed it went missing

and how could you say
I'll have a good laugh
when I find it some day?
love dead like a crushed fly

for those of you who said you'd be interested in hearing my lyrics put to music- I started work on recording an album, if you get in touch with me pm or otherwise I'd be more than happy to fill you in
Mmm, I just don't seem to like this piece much, to be brutally honest.

It just kinda seemed a bit dull, for me. I mean, it's a nice idea an all, but I don't think it was greatly executed. I think the flow was patchy in places, it kind of stumbled early on.

But there's two ways to look at this. One is to argue about the lack of imagery and metaphor, which I think you cold have added a few in, just to increas interest. The second is to compliment you on the idea, some of the lines and the simplicity of the piece, which allows it to be relatable to most.

I'm a mix between the two. I like the simplicity of it, but I do think it could benefit from some more inspired writing
I'd have to agree completely with ScarredFaith.
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

and I'd have to agree completely with all of you
love dead like a crushed fly

for those of you who said you'd be interested in hearing my lyrics put to music- I started work on recording an album, if you get in touch with me pm or otherwise I'd be more than happy to fill you in