how much do they retail new? and i would take it and give the fretboard a good cleaning with some lemon oil
he dont give enough information, no detailed pictures, no serial number, i dont even think fender japan make tele 62 re-issues, and the current pirce 300 sterling should be just about right... not any higher
nope Fender Japan did make 62 re-issues i just didnt know they made any that had binding aswell
good or bad??

or too risky?
My Gear

Kramer Jersey Star
Jackson DK2
Epi Lp Standard
Takamine G series
Marshall DFX 30 mg series
Boss Gt8 foot pedal

member of the 'i cant spell yngwhey mhalmstreem club'

PM me to join
i would ask for a picture of the headstock and also the neck joint. and dont be afraid of asking questions. but aside from it looks genuine and i would take it
but again, i buy alot of guitars on ebay, check what the guy sells, in this case he sells... cameras, camera accesories and.... old bass amps.. for me its not convincing, he should open the scratchplate show the inside of it, and give detailed pics of em
definitely ask for a pic of the neck joint on both sides.. these tele's have a bit of a weak spot there so a bit of a knock and you get nasty cracks in the wood.

If that's alright, then i'd say go for it.. it's a decent price
decided to give it a miss bit of a dodgy dealer if u ask me
My Gear

Kramer Jersey Star
Jackson DK2
Epi Lp Standard
Takamine G series
Marshall DFX 30 mg series
Boss Gt8 foot pedal

member of the 'i cant spell yngwhey mhalmstreem club'

PM me to join
It's the custom one.. so that's why it has binding. They retail for about £675 new
i didnt like how there were no close up pics, headstock pics.
but he's got a good rating, and said more pics avail.

but he's sold enough to knowthat he needs a headstock pic up front. :/
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011