I've got a 25 watt Ibanez Tone Blaster, the speaker's max power handling is 60 watts at 8 ohms, or something like that...is this going to be loud enough for practicing with a band?oh yeah, and is there any chance of me getting a half decent metal tone from my ****ty rig: Epi G-400, Digitech DF-7(MT-2 Setting), Ibanez TB......
Quote by ~AdNy
and for whoever took a dump in an acoustic, your a ****in asshole. they probably had to trash that thing.

Quote by Quantonyne
wow...i love the internet. and i thought putting small furry animals up your ass was weird.
Dont worry, good enogh, but youll have to tweak the eq a lot and I dont think that you will get a CLEAN loud enogh to be heared (you DO need clean sometimes...). But distortion will do fine.
don't need clean ALOT, the slow part of MoP, and Fade To black, but other than that...and i can probably get another amp and make kind of a gimp stack, as there are two outputs on the DF-7
Quote by ~AdNy
and for whoever took a dump in an acoustic, your a ****in asshole. they probably had to trash that thing.

Quote by Quantonyne
wow...i love the internet. and i thought putting small furry animals up your ass was weird.