remember that simpsons episode where bart switches the hymn in church and they end up singing"In The Garden Of Eden"?. Well, i heard it last night on the raio in its entirety, and it went on for---ever. Can anyone tell who it is by or how long it actually is?
The Space Farmer and Co-Founding Bastardo of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
i believe it's Iron Butterfly anfd it's "In-a-gadda-da-vida" it's like 12 minutes long...
sure thing, it was originally written by iron butterfly and i think it went on for roughly 17 minutes long (wikipedia good sir)
iron butterfly i believe

its mostly organ but it probably has been transcribed to guitar
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Iron Butterfly - In A Gadda Da Vida clocking in at an impressive 17:02 lol
Archdeacon of the Church of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Highway One Telecaster (Upgrade)
Laney 30 Watt Combo
Boss ME-50 FX

horazonblade, you are one of the reasonable/intelligent people on this forum... - JewMasatFlex
at 11 minutes in the song the organ player (betting bored i guess) plays a christmas charol... no ****ing lie
btw i love wikipedia
thanks guys. lol i coould hardly belive a radio station had the balls to put a song that long on air
The Space Farmer and Co-Founding Bastardo of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
and its supposed to be in the garden of eden but its in agada divida because the guy was slurring his words whilst drunk... once again "i love wikipedia"
ya iron butterfly sings it, and the rumor is that they were so stoned when they made that song that they couldnt pronounce in the garden of eden, what they said was In A Gadda Da Vida and they didnt know when to stop so they kept going
Quote by masterk1818
ya iron butterfly sings it, and the rumor is that they were so stoned when they made that song that they couldnt pronounce in the garden of eden, what they said was In A Gadda Da Vida and they didnt know when to stop so they kept going

ain't no rumor bro its true
My dad met the guy who wrote that song once...That guy disappeared less than a year later...kind of creepy.
"...And I'm pretty sure what you did to my children's snowman is illegal, if not, sodomy."
-Stephen Colbert: 'The Colbert Report'